RULES AND LEGAL DISCLAIMER
BidExecs Franchise LLC, reserves sole and final judgment as to all matters concerning all contests, promotions, or offers (“Contest” or “Contests”) and interpretation, of Contest rules.
By entering any Contest on the BidExecs website or otherwise, you agree to abide by the following terms:
How To Enter/Eligibility
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Purchase does not increase chance of winning.
Winner will receive an BidExecs Franchise with the franchise fee waived. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
How to enter: You may enter by visiting bidexexecsfranchising.com/giveaway
Only one (1) Contest entry per person. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
The winner for Contest shall be determined by BidExecs and described in the specific Contest’s rules.
Contestants must be over 18 years of age; a legal resident of the United States; have sufficient financial resources; have excellent credit; display necessary leadership qualities; and meet BidExecs franchisee qualifications. Entrants agree that they may be contacted via telephone, text or email by an BidExecs representative to qualify them and conduct interviews to determine the ultimate winner.
Entries must be submitted using the formats provided, or sent to the correct texting codes, email addresses or other address provided by BidExecs.
If BidExecs is unable to contact you, you may forfeit your status as the winner of the Contest.
Exclusions may apply. See specific Contest rules.
All entries must be submitted on or before midnight on the date set forth for the Contest.
Winner Selection and Notification
The odds of winning may vary from Contest due to the number of entrants.
Winners are chosen based on their qualifications of owning a franchise as determined by BidExecs.
Contest winner will be notified by e-mail or telephone call.
The decisions regarding the rules of Contest and the selection of winner of Contest are within the sole discretion of BidExecs.
If an email is returned as undeliverable, BidExecs will try to contact winners by phone, mail or other reasonable means. If no contact has been made within 21 days of the winning announcement, winner forfeits his/her rights to the prize.
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
- Entries are limited to the United States and District of Columbia and is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Sponsor reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the promotion, in whole or in part, or modify in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Promotion will begin on March 2022 and will conclude September 2022. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel the promotion in its entirety or only the online portion if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention.
- Must be at least 18 years old to enter. Employees, officers, or directors of Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate. No purchase necessary. Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States. A purchase does not enhance your chance of winning.
- Effective date of entries. Entries made online will be effective on the day received. Entries submitted by mail will be effective on the date Sponsor receives and processes the entry. All entries become the exclusive property of BidExecs Franchise, LLC. and will not be acknowledged or returned. You are responsible for your costs of entering, including online access charges, long distance telephone charges, and postage.
- Selection of winners. Winners will be determined through an interview process from all eligible entries received that is the same as the process that all BidExecs franchisees must vetted. Winners must agree to the use of their names, voices, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Notification of winners. Winner will be notified by email, phone or mail. An email will be sent to the winner within of the selection of the winner. All decisions are final and binding. Should the email be returned as invalid, additional attempts will be made via email, telephone and one by regular mail.
- Odds of winning. The odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
- Other conditions. Sponsor, its agents and representatives, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for (I) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, unintelligible or postage due entries; (II) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (III) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (IV) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted; (V) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Promotion, or from participation in the Promotion; or (VI) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Promotion.
- You agree to release and hold Sponsor, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Virginia.
Consent and Release
By entering the Contest, each entrant releases and discharges BidExecs, judging organization (if applicable), and any other party associated with the development or administration of this Contest, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, “Released Entities”), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Contest, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, “Claims”).